House for Sale
Superb Home with Subdivision Potential
Property ID 1986771Built to a high standard and set on a beautifully landscaped 1300m2 (approx.) allotment, this quality four bedroom home has so much to offer the astute buyer.
As you walk through this lovely home you will see it has been immaculately maintained. Featuring two genuine living areas, the open plan kitchen/meals/family area and separate front lounge are bright and light, due to their north facing position.
With a delightful master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, built-in robes in the other three good-sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with separate toilet, everyone is well catered for.
Step out from the meals/family area onto your fabulous undercover outdoor entertaining deck, with roll-up blinds and built in barbecue. Then take a stroll through the wonderland of your landscaped yard, designed with low maintenance natural planting.
Additional inclusions are:
- 9 foot ceilings
- Cross-over to rear of block suitable for caravan or boat
- Evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating & ceiling fans throughout
- Under-stair storage area currently used as a wine cellar
- Alarm system
- Oversized double garage with workshop & shelving
- Tool shed with compacta sliding shelving storage
- Custom designed fire pit with seating
- NZ wool carpet
- Three water tanks in garden (18,000 litres & 2 x 2,500 litres)
- Subdivision potential (subject to council approval)
To add to all of this, the property is positioned within easy reach of everything that Diamond Creek has to offer, including the train station, schools, shops and cafes.
*** PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT POINT OF INSPECTION ***
Ray White Greensborough (03) 9432 7000
Luke El Moussalli 0403 465 560
Scott Conboy 0418 148 615
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers